Sunday, August 25, 2024

I SAID A PRAYER FOR YOU

 

 

 

 

I SAID A PRAYER FOR YOU                 

 

Do you INVITE OTHERS=to PRAY with you?=Do you

Tell others=”I WILL PRAY FROR YOU?”

 

IF you are talking=about a problem=or about a

DIFFICULT SITUATION=or someone=who IS SUFFERING=

Do you give then HELP and encouraging words?=Do you

GIVE your needs to God=right there?=Do you pray for them?=

Do you tell them=”I WILL PRAY FOR YOU?=”…….If two of you

AGREE on earth=about anything-for which they=ARE TO PRAY=

It shall be granted to them=by my Heavenly Father”                                                                   Matthew 18:19

 

The NEXT TIME=you are in a conversation=with someone=

IN NEED=do not be afraid=to tell them=or ask=”Would you

Like me=TO PRAY ABOUT IT?”=”WOULD you like me=to

PRAY FOR YOU?”

 

If they sat NO=It is OK=smile=SHAKE their hands=and say a

LITTLE PRAYER to yourself=for them anyway=It cannot hurt=

ONLY HELP=God will remember them

 

“REMEMBER THE WONDERS=he has done=his miracles=and

The judgments=he pronounced”                                                                                                 1 Chronicles 16:12

 

“REMEMBER your Creator=in the days of your youth=Before

The days of trouble come=and the years approach=when you will

Say=’I find no pleasure in them’”                                                                                                     Ecclesiastes 12:1 

 

“I thank my God=every time=I REMEMBER YOU=In all MY PRAYERS

For all of you=I always PRAY WITH JOY=because of your partnership=

In the gospel=from the first day until now…….”                                                                        Philippians 3:3-5

 

And if they=SAY YES=I would like your prayers=KEEP YOUR PROMISE

And pray for them=You have BECOME their intercessor=Be a friend=

BE A PRAYER WARRIOR=Pray out loud with them=HOLD their hand=

If they like=Say it=do  it=I SAID A PRAYER FOR YOU!

 

“What other nation=is so great=as to have their gods near them=the way

The Lord=Our God is near us=whenever WE PRAY to him?”                                                Deuteronomy 4:7

 

“By day=the Lord directs his love=at night=his song is with me=

-----------A PRAYER=to the God of my life”                                                                                      Psalm 42:8

 

“But I tell you=Love your enemies=and PRAY for those who

Persecute you”                                                                                                                                      Matthew 5:44

 

Always PRAY for others=Always bring others’ needs right

To God for them=Never be afraid to say to them=”I WILL PRAY

FOR YOU”=for what better way can we SHOW someone else

That we LOVE THEM=than to say PRAYERS OF CONSEQUENCE for=

Another human being=OFFER your prayers up=for someone else

 

“The Lord heard my cry=for mercy=the Lord ACCEPTS MY PRAYER”                                         Psalm 6:9

 

“HEAR MY PRAYER=Lord=listen to my cry for mercy”                                                               Psalm 86:6

 

And so my dear FAMILY and friends=and all others=Please know

TODAY=that whatever your needs are=and whatever difficulties that=

You have=or are facing=please know=I WILL PRAY FOR YOU=Please

Know=I said A PRAYER FOR YOU!

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name= of our FOREVER LIVING=forever loving=

Forever PRAYING=Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

8-13-2024

 

 

Ps      INSPIRED=by an article=IN LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE=by Pat Gohn

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment