Friday, August 23, 2024

UMTIL GOD SENT ME YOU!=I DIDN'T KNOW WHAY LOVE WAS(CHERYL)

 

                                                           

 

 

 

 

UNTIL GOD SENT ME YOU=

(To Cheryl=I didn’t know=what love was)

 

In a hospitalization=That began on my 22nd birthday=

A hospitalization=that TOOK me=to the brink of death=

WHEN I made a PROMISE to God=”TO LIVE for=my

FAMILY=my friends=and for ALL PEOPLE EVERYWHERE”=

That was in 1977

 

And I did MY BEST=to keep that promise=by STAYING CLOSE

To God=by loving God=by LOVING family and friends=and by

LOVING ALL OTHERS=But something was MISSING=I didn’t

KNOW the love=BETWEEN a man and a woman=and so I got

Down on my knees=and PRAYED to God=to be relieved of

THAT PROMISE=That was in 1984

 

It was then=that I THOUGHT=God answered my prayers=when

I met a woman=Named Toni=in church=but that did NOT=turn out

To be the case=Then God sent me you=I NOW had someone to

SHARE my love of God and others with=UNTIL GOD SENT ME YOU!

 

“LOVE is patient=Love is kind=It does not envy=it does not boast=It

Is not proud=It does not dishonor others=it is NOT SELF-SEEKING=it

Is not easily angered=It keeps NO record of wrongs=Love does

Not delight in evil=but rejoices with the truth=It always PROTECTS=

Always trusts=always hopes=always PERSEVERES=LOVE NEVER FAILS”             1 Corinthians 13:7-8

 

It does NOT MATTER=to me=that it is not a physical love=It no

Longer MATTERS to me=if I ever have a family=or someone to

CALL my very own=IF I have your heart=and YOUR FRIENDSHIP=

That is ALL that matters to me

 

I NEVER knew love=I never knew what love was=UNTIL GOD SENT

ME YOU!=to SHARE the LOVE of God with=and the love of others=

UNTIL GOD SENT ME YOU

 

“I KNOW that=my redeemer lives=and in the end=will stand

ON the earth”                                                                                                                                       Job 19;25

 

“You have searched me Lord=and YOU KNOW ME”                                                       Psalm 139:1

 

“……..so that YOU MAY KNOW=the certainty=of the things

You have been taught”                                                                                                                              Luke 1:4

 

I THANK YOU=for your FRIENDSHIP Cheryl=I thank you for

YOUR PURE and godly LOVE

 

I do NOT want a SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP=at this stage of my life

Anyway=I am almost 70=and do NOT BELIEVE in premarital sex=and

Marriage for me=is OUT OF THE QUESTION=with the CIRCUMSTANCES

Of my life=health and money=But I LOVE YOU Cheryl=and I thank you for

BEING my dear loving friend=YOU TAUGHT ME=what LOVE IS=between

A man and a woman=and what it is not=I NEVER KNEW LOVE=

UNTIL I MET YOU!

 

“TEACH ME=to do your will=for you are my God=may

Your good SPIRIT=lead me on level ground”                                                                      Psalm 143:10

 

“All this=I have spoken=while still with you=But the ADVOCATE=

The Holy Spirit=whom the Father will send in my name=will TEACH YOU=

All things=and will remind you of everything=I have said to you”                                 John 14:25-26

 

And so=on this day=MY DEAR FRIEND CHERYL=I thank you

For BEING=my dear kind friend=I didn’t know what love was=

UNTIL GOD SENT ME YOU

 

You will=FOREVER BE=my SOUL MATE dear Cheryl=and MY

Friend for life=I LOVE YOU CHERYL!

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our EVER ALL LOVING Holy Father God=who is

FOREVER ALIVE!

 

Robert P. Wallman

8-13-2024

 

Ps      And IF one day=You meet someone to SHARE YOUR LIFE with=you will get

           NO JEALOUSY from me=only My happiness=for YOUR HAPPINESS

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment