Monday, August 12, 2024

Marie=A NEIGHBOR=FRIEND AND SAINT TO ME

 



                                                                                   

 

 

 

MARIE=A NEIGHBOR=A FRIEND=and a SAINT

TO ME             

 

THE LATE Father Cliford said=IF you want to be a Saint=

“BE KIND=BE KIND=and BE KIND”=and Saint Theresa=the

LITTLE FLOWER said=there is ONLY one wat to=BE A SAINT=and

It is=TO BE FULL OF LOVE

 

Well I have this neighbor=I have THIS FRIEND=she

MUST be a SAINT=because she is=FULL OF KINDNESS=and

Full of LOVE

 

“It is a sin=to despise one’s NEIGHBOR=BUT BLESSED=Is

The one=who is KIND to the needy”                                                                                                       Proverbs 14:21

 

“Your Majesty=be pleased to accept my advice=Renounce

Your sins=by doing what is right=and your wickedness=by

BEING KIND=to the oppressed=It may be that then=Your prosperity

Will continue”                                                                                                                                             Daniel 4:27

 

I first MET Marie=and her boyfriend Vinny=a dear friend to me too=

About 15 years ago=but we lost Vinny about two years ago=TO THE LORD=

Marie and I have become even BETTER FRIENDS=we CHECK ON each other=

Every day=by telephone=and she is SO KIND=and FULL OF LOVE=Marie=

A neighbor= a friend=and a SAINT TO ME!

 

“Honor your Father and Mother=and LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR=as yourself”                      Matthew 19:19

 

“Love does no harm=TO A NEIGHBOR=Therefore=LOVE is the

Fulfillment=of the law”                                                                                                                            Romans 10:10

 

Marie READS my poems every day=and among other things=

BRINGS me to the grocery store=and takes me to the Doctor’s=and

IS a very kind- loving human being

 

TO BE A SAINT=BE KIND=be kind=be kind=and FULL of love=

Marie is all of that to me=Marie is ALWAYS there for me=for

Whatever I need=She is full  of love

 

“Lord=the God of heaven=the great and awesome God=who keeps

HIS COVENANT OF LOVE==with those WHO LOVE HIM=and

“Keep his commandments…….”                                                                                                             Nehemiah 1:5

 

“And HOPE=does not put us to shame=BECAUSE GOD’S LOVE-

Has been poured out into out hearts=through the Holy Spirit=who

Has been given to us”                                                                                                                            Romans’s 5:5

 

Marie KNOWS my faith=this past EASTER=she gave me a plaque

That reads=”HE IS RISEN”=and the Lord is RISEN=in you too=

My dear friend=Because of YOUR KINDNESS AND LOVE

 

Marie=you will be FOREVER A NEIGHBOR= forever A FRIEND=and

FOREVER A SAINT TO ME=A friend LOVES at all times=Marie

My dear friend=and a SAINT TO ME

In Jesus’ name

 

Robert P. Wallman

8-12-2024

 

 

Ps       THIS ONE is for you MY DEAR KIND and loving=friend=neighbor and

             MY Saint Marie

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment